6/24/2012

Ski Resort Nevados de Chiyan, Chile

Greetings to all lovers of fresh Powder, all who are in that part of the world where it's summer and hot, all who are trying to replace the emotion of plowing white fluffy slopes other activities, whether it's surfing, veykobording, kite surfing and ... What are you still doing it in my spare time. Perhaps you remember me, maybe not, in any case we have with you Ecumenical connection that unites us in our world of deep emotions of reunion with nature and the enjoyment of its resources, whether water, earth or air.



Almost 2 years I lived in Chile, in this wonderful country, where everything you need for active sports, the Pacific Ocean with waves and winds, with snow slopes of the Andes, wild rivers, large lakes, forests, deserts, ... and many many things. I tried three times to leave this country and once again returned. Something was holding me and does not let go, although I really missed my family and friends, but I feel that some time will be here to accept the gifts of the universe. I stayed here just because of the surf, and even moved to Brazil with a comfortable warm water to continue settling in surfing.

But, oddly enough, right there in the hot Latin country, my subconscious start point to the fact that I want to snowboard. Finally, I began to feel that I miss the snow, snowfall and snow on the caps on the trees, snow loops and virgin snow fields, snow on the sounds of creaking signs, sounds when rassekanii has not touched the slope, and even smells, when you inhale so deeply into is the most unforgettable sunny morning, when you look around and see only the snow-capped mountains. I realized that I miss the feelings of happiness and joy of children's naive that you can feel it all.


And what. I'm back in Chile. And this time I destineyshn Nevados de Chillan, a small gornolyzhnyyi and spa center, south of Santiago, which is known not only to heavy snowfalls, snow fields, but the highway and the longest in South America, 6.5 km, thermal pools, and their then 9 and its a super friendly atmosphere and open doors to all comers. Probably just so I can easily merged into a working team and are now working in the Public and rileshns intreneshnl kommunikeshns.

And my newsletter is that we (Nevados de Chillan) are open to new guests, we want to expand the map of our visitors, we are pleased to share with you what we have in abundance: the snowy slopes, temalnymi baths and beauty of the Chilean Kardiler. We are open to cooperation and look forward to seeing you in our area. Accommodation is possible in chetyrehzvozdochnom hotel and guest house B & B. Prices specify. Since the beginning of July until the end of August we painted calendar of events: competitions for professionals and amateurs, carnivals, music shows, wine a week, and more.

The snow season starts in late June and lasts until mid-October. Center Nevados de Chiyan located at an altitude of 1530 meters above sea level, the highest points - New Chiyan Volcano - Volcano 3186m and Old Chiyan - 3122m, vertical drop - 870 meters, has 32 trails 30 km of slopes, an area of ​​10,000 hectares, has 8 lifts (including five chair lifts and three rope tows), the long descent - 6.5 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment